- This practice is committed to providing comprehensive general practice care to all individuals & families. All patient consultations & medical records are kept strictly confidential.
- General practitioner health care for all ages, including:
- shared care obstetrics (Monash Medical Centre, Royal Women’s Hospital, Sandringham or private obstetricians)
- laser acupuncture
- hypnotherapy- please let the receptionist know if the appointment is for hypnotherapy as a longer time is needed
- Our Practice Nurse runs a diabetes and lifestyle clinic to optimise the management and coordination of your diabetes care.
- The practice has a recall system for such things as cervical screening test (pap smear), blood pressure check and cholesterol review. If you do not want to be involved with our recall system, please let our reception staff know.
- Baby change facilities are available in the bathroom.
- Wheelchair access is from the rear car park and a wheelchair is available to access. Please let the receptionist know if it is needed.
- It is Practice policy not to provide repeat prescriptions or specialist referrals without a consultation with the doctor.
- Acupuncture appointments are only for acupuncture. Other medical problems will be dealt with in a separate consultation on another day.
If you are too sick to attend the surgery, a home visit may be arranged if you live in the local area. You will need to speak to the doctor directly to arrange this. There will be a charge of $144.00 for a standard home visit, except for pensioners and healthcare card holders.
Practice Opening Hours
Tuesday – Thursday: 9:00-18:00
In the event of an emergency, please call 000