- If you have any cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, cough etc
- If you have travelled in the last month
- If you have been around any Covid-19 hot spots
- If you are currently waiting for the result of your Covid-19 test
- If you have been asked to self isolate due to Tier 1 or 2 exposure site
- If you have been in contact with a Covid-19 positive case
Please call reception on 9578 2561 to make a Telehealth appointment. Please do not attend the clinic
The Thomas Street Family Medical Clinic opened in July 1994 with one full time and one part time doctor. During weekdays, we normally have at least two doctors available for appointments from our team of two full time and three part time doctors.
Our aim is to provide the highest standard of patient care incorporating a holistic approach towards diagnosis and management of illness within a modern friendly environment. This Practice is committed to promoting wellness and disease prevention to all patients. We provide excellent care and aim to treat all patients with due respect.